Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE September 28, 2020 12:00 PM
Please wear a mask to your appointment
We ask that you only bring a family member to your appointment if necessary. Otherwise, they will be asked to wait in the car.
PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW
Middletown Eyecare is resuming care for our established patients. We are following state and CDC Guidelines to create a maximally safe experience for our patients, staff, and physician.
- We have implemented additional precautions to minimize the spread of this virus.
- We are taking patients’ temperatures at point of entry, and staff at the start of their shift.
- As we resume care for our established patients, there will be increased demand for appointments. We are following the social distancing guidelines, so we have fewer patient appointment openings. We may change the time and/or date of your current appointment.
- Our staff will review charts for all delayed and upcoming appointments to determine when and how we accommodate your appointment.
- A representative will call you with a risk survey regarding COVID-19 symptoms and recent travel.
- You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you or a household member have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have a fever, have traveled internationally or flown domestically, or have had any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you wear a protective mask (surgical or cloth) to your appointment and likewise all Middletown Eyecare staff will have masks on and other protective gear, as necessary.
- We may ask that you wait in your car until an exam room is available, to follow social distancing guidelines. A staff member will notify you when it is your time to enter the office.
- During this time, we have restricted entry to patients only. If you require assistance, you should call our office 502-245-0305 prior to your appointment to discuss your needs.
- You are welcome to call the caregiver during your exam so they can stay informed and a summary from your visit is available upon request at check-out.
- Our staff will have minimal conversation during the exam to minimize contact. They are happy to answer any additional questions by telephone.
- If you are on a treatment plan, we ask that you keep your appointment, as many of you need this treatment to preserve vision. We have and will continue following state and CDC Guidelines for your safety.
- Our optical shop is open by appointment only. Please call 502-245-9568 to schedule an appointment.
We appreciate your patience with us as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, our hold times may be longer than normal and appointment modifications are inevitable.
You may email any non-urgent requests to email@example.com and a Middletown Eyecare Representative will respond.
We will continue our frequent communication on our Facebook page and Website as new information becomes available. We are always here if you need us, 502-245-0305